Welcome to AssetRover’s blog! We’re glad you’re here. You could have passed by our site for a number of reasons. Either you’re:
A) Looking for a better way to save a ton of time searching for profitable investments
B) Intrigued by real estate investing but don’t know where to start
C) Looking for a way to start searching for real estate in your area
D) Lost in the interwebs
Let AssetRover be a part of your investment team! We cater to all types of investors, whether you are new and just looking to get into real estate or you are a seasoned, professional real estate investor looking to save boat loads of time. We like to keep things casual and simple when it comes to real estate, but we also take the “less is more” approach to achieve incredible results without over-complication. Don’t be fooled by “conventional wisdom.” Real estate is not just for the elite, and contrary to public belief, you don’t need a lot of money to start. Besides, popular consensus is often a recipe for failure.
Things are going pretty swell so far, wouldn’t you agree? I believe we are starting to get to know each other. Now that formalities are out of the way, tell us a bit about yourself and what your real estate investment goals are. As we prepare to go live, we will be adding content to our blog and providing education and fostering a community of real estate investors!
Before you leave:
Don't forget to check out our free rental property calculator. This will be a valuable tool in your arsenal as you analyze your existing or potential rental properties.
- Free version available.
- We'll calculate your offer price based on your desired cash flow or cap rate.
- See future property projections based on the economic outlook including:
- Enter your dwelling value and get your depreciation schedule.
- Analyze your profits after sale based on using a Realtor or not.
- Pick and choose from 12 different data elements (ex. annual income, expenses, cash flow...) to dynamically display your data on an interactive graph.
- Check out the useful links to help you evaluate your investment.
Thank you for your ongoing support and happy investing!
Sponsored Link Above